UltraThin Mouse Pads
A mouse pad that inserts into any magazine or envelope.
Durable full-color surface.
Friction Coat Non-Skid backing.
Printable on two sides.
- Wafer thin - only 1/32".
- Weighs less than one ounce.
- Completely customizable.
- Superior coloration.
- Scratch resistant top surface.
- Any size and shape of pad can be custom printed and economically mailed as a magazine insert or direct mail piece.
- Creatively advertise your image by choosing the shapes, graphical designs and colors you want and they can be produced front and back.
- Adheres to any surface. Does not absorb chemicals nor promote an environment for bacteria growth.
- Provides extraordinary durability and maintains the integrity of your message or image. Just wipe surface clean.
- Superb value for higher volume applications.
- Great for magazine inserts and software bundles.
- Excellent low-cost direct mail inserts!
UltraThins provide the Ultimate Mousing Surface for smoother tracking. Super sensative, not scratchy, and with an eggshell hardness, the Ultra Thin mousing surface responds to the very slightest movements of your hand and mouse for unsurpassed mousing precision. The UltraThin practically clings to your desktop, a fast track to smoother mousing.
Easy, low-cost distribution is one of the biggest bonuses of the "better mousetrap." Thinner than a business card, the UltraThin slips into a regular envelope like an ordinary business letter. UltraThins also insert seamlessly between the pages of a magazine like the subscription reply-cards that fall into your lap. It is very simply the most functional, useful, and therefore most valuable device ever to fit between two sheets of paper.
UltraThin mousing surfaces utilize the amazing Friction Coat non-skid backing that eliminates the need for rubber or foam backs. Eliminating rubber and foam from a mouse pad greatly reduces the cost, weight and overall thickness of the product. It would take sixteen (16) UltraThins to equal one of the competitor's 1/4" foam mousepads. And if you've used a foam or rubber mousepad you know it is only a short mattter of time before it starts to wear down. Not UltraThins. There is no laminate to chip or peel. No rubber or foam to attract dust and other atmospheric particles. Should you be placing your expensive computer equipment and your computer mouse next to, or on top of, a dust magnet?
UltraThin Mouse Pads
Thin and lightweight, UltraThins provide a low-profile, nonskid base (no rubber or foam) and are less than 1/64" thick. Available in spot color and full color printing. Custom shapes and sizes available.
- 1 sided and 2 Sided Printing Available
- Minimum order: Call
- Packaging: Bulk
- Setup: Call
- Call for Quantity Discount Pricing
- UltraThin Mouse Pads are 1/32" thin & weigh less than one ounce.
- Weights less than one ounce.
- Specially coated paper surface provides extraordinary durability.
- Unique non-skid backing replaces traditional rubber backing and adheres to any flat surface.
- Exceptional image quality.