Floor Graphics, Floor Mats, Floor Signage, Floor Clings
Floor Graphics are available with your choice of Vynex® textured, matte surface; or Krystex® clear, smooth, gloss surface.
WATERPROOF POLYMER SHEET Floor graphics are printed using Offset Lithography on state-of-the-art Heidelberg® Speedmaster™ and HP Indigo press 3050 printing presses. This provides brilliant reproduction of your four-color process and spot color (PMS) artwork. The Imprint Layer for floor graphics is a waterproof polymer sheet that will not delaminate and is waterproof providing exceptional durability.
REMOVABLE ADHESIVE Specially formulated adhesive is used specifically for floor graphic requirements. This adhesive is NOT repositionable. Once adhered to the floor, the graphic cannot be reused.
Usage: Floor graphics are recommended for short-term (up to six months), indoor signage installed only to smooth, flat, hard floor surfaces. Textured surfaces are not recommended.
1) Thoroughly clean the intended surface removing any grease, wax, and dirt with a mild detergent or solvent. After cleaning, rinse the surface with clean, warm water and dry it with a clean, lint-free cloth.
2) Mark the desired floor graphic position.
3) Without touching the adhesive, peel, fold down, and crease the release liner approximately 1inch from the top of the floor graphic.
4) Align and apply the floor graphic starting at the top. If the floor graphic is large, spray the floor with a mixture of 1-2 drops of liquid soap (must not contain moisturizer) per gallon of water. Slowly remove the release liner and squeegee as you go. Use firm, overlapping strokes. All edges and corners must be applied with firm pressure.
5) For multi-panel graphics, butt the edges together. Never overlap graphic panels.
6) Puncture any air bubbles with a pin or needle and smooth down with the squeegee.
7) Do not polish floor graphic or surrounding floor for 24 hours.
Edge Sealing: Sealing the floor graphic's edges is normally not required with proper installation. However, edge sealing can provide additional durability under difficult exposure conditions.
Removal: Lift a corner of the floor graphic and peel it back at a sharp angle using short quick strokes. Remove any remaining adhesive using a mild detergent or solvent. Floor graphics are NOT repositionable. Once adhered to the floor, the graphic cannot be reused.
Safety: To prevent any accident or tripping, the above installation instructions must be followed. If the floor graphic's edges lift at all from the floor, it must be immediately removed.
Floor Graphics: Call for Pricing and Sizes